What is Wegovy ( Semaglutide ) ?
Buy wegovy online : Wegovy (semaglutide) is an injectable medication prescribed for patients 18 years and older who are buying wegovy online:
Obesity (BMI is greater than 30) or Overweight (excess weight where BMI is greater than 27) and have one or more weight-related conditions such as type 2 diabetes and hypertension.
Wegovy belongs to the drug class, Glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) receptor agonists. These medications help the body to increase more insulin after eating, which then lowers blood sugar levels.
Buy Wegovy Online with us
Wegovy is prescribed as part of a treatment plan for the assistance of weight loss and for maintaining weight loss. Your doctor will work with you to create a treatment plan that includes lower calorie intake meals and increased physical activity.
Wegovy is not recommended:
For use with other medications that contain semaglutide
If you have had or have a family history of a type of thyroid cancer called medullary thyroid carcinoma (MTC) or an endocrine system condition called Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia Syndrome type 2 (MEN 2)
If you are allergic or have had a severe allergic reaction to semaglutide or any of the ingredients in Wegovy
Instruction Before Using This Medication
Follow the patient information that comes with your medication. Wegovy comes as a one-time use injection pen to be injected under the skin of your stomach (2 inches away from your belly button), thigh, or upper arm after buying wegovy online.
Wegovy can be injected with or without food.
- Before injecting Wegovy, you will need an alcohol swab, gauze pad or cotton ball, and a sharps disposable container. Make sure to wash your hands thoroughly before preparing the selected injection location.
- Select your injection site and clean with an alcohol swab. The injection site should be rotated so as not to be in the exact same location as the last injection.
- Do not inject in areas with scars, stretch marks, bruises, or where the skin is tender, hard, or red.
- Do not use the injection pen if it appears to be broken or has been used or if it has expired.
- Remove the pen cap and inject Wegovy firmly into the selected site. Push until the yellow bar stops moving, and you hear two clicks.
- First click signals the injection has started.
- Second click signals injection is ongoing.
After the injection, dispose of the injection pen in the sharps disposable container. Do not throw the injection pen in the trash. If you do not have a sharps disposable container, contact your doctor or pharmacist for alternatives.
- If there is blood on the skin after the injection, use the gauze pad or cotton ball to press and clean the injection site.
Wegovy is prescribed to be administered on a titration schedule where the dose is gradually increased every month until the full dose of 2.4 mg is reached. Buy wegovy online Each dose or strength comes in a different color so that you can easily identify what strength you are using.
- In the first month: inject 0.25 mg of Wegovy 1 time per week exactly 7 days apart.
- In the second month: inject 0.50 mg of Wegovy 1 time per week exactly 7 days apart.
- In the third month: inject 1 mg of Wegovy 1 time per week exactly 7 days apart.
- In the fourth month: inject 1.7 mg of Wegovy 1 time per week exactly 7 days apart.
- In the fifth month: inject 2.4 mg of Wegovy 1 time per week exactly 7 days apart.
Common Side Effects
Not all side effects require medical attention. As your body adjusts to Wegovy, side effects may go away.
Tell your doctor if you experience the following symptoms, and they become severe or do not go away on their own:
- Stomach pain
- Upset stomach
- Feeling bloated
- Stomach flu
Serious Side Effects
Severe adverse reactions while taking Wegovy may occur. Seek emergency medical care or call if you experience any of the following symptoms buying wegovy online:
- Serious allergic reactions: severe rash or itching, swelling in the face, lips, tongue, or throat, rapid heartbeat, fainting or dizziness, or problems breathing or swallowing.
- Increase low blood pressure in patients with type 2 diabetes
- New or shifts in mental health such as depression
- Kidney or pancreas problems
- Gallbladder problems